It’s hardly a coincidence that cyclocross is where The Vanilla Workshop first laid roots; a sport that embodies much of the same culture as the brand itself. Staying true to origin, they have announced the addition of the Cyclocross Team Issue to the expanding line of Speedvagen Ready Made bikes, joining the Urban Racer, OG1 and OG Classic.
Join Robinhood with my link and we’ll both get a free stock https://join.robinhood.com/antonih1183
The Ready Made program combines standard tube sizes and stock-sized frames with the same materials and made to the same exacting standards as the custom model, just with a much faster turnaround and lower price tag.
It’s in Portland, the heart of U.S. cyclocross country and home to Speedvagen, where the meticulous attention to detail and distinct aesthetic has been refined to deliver the Cyclocross Team Issue.
The result is two complete Speedvagen Team Issue Cyclocross machines: CX-R and CX-X, fully built, ready to race and starting at $5995. Although the Team Issue Cyclocross falls under the Ready Made line that offers stock sizing, they will only be available as a pre-order between July 18th to Aug 1st. Once the window closes they will get to work building the frames for the start of the ‘cross season.
- 2 versions: CX-R and CX-X (Pre-order only between July 18th to Aug 1st)
- CX-R features full SRAM Force 1 build kit
- CX-X is a tricked out 1x Shimano build kit: Dura Ace Di2 shifters, Easton EC90 SL cranks, Shimano XTR Di2 rear derailleur
- Complete disc brake builds starting at $5,995
- Made in the US
- Custom tubes are the lightest and strongest steel from Columbus and True Temper
- Three iconic paint options – NEW Team Issue scheme, Ghost Matte Army or Ghost Vanilla Blue
- Available in the full stock size run ranging from 48-60cm with custom upgrades including carbon seat tube, ENVE wheels, Dugast tubulars
- Plus, all of the features of the standard Speedvagen CX frame including Berzerker disc dropouts, integrated seatmast, and strategically placed stainless reinforcements
The post THROWBACK THURSDAY, 2018: FIRST LOOK; SPEEDVAGEN’S TEAM ISSUE CYCLOCROSS BIKE appeared first on Road Bike Action.